The Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA has rapidly adjusted and expanded its available services as local and state authorities have allowed. New facility hours are Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Saturday, 6:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; and Sunday, currently closed.
To ensure the safety of members and staff, the Y is following strict antivirus procedures. These include checking the temperature of each person entering the building, requiring use of masks, and providing hand cleansing stations throughout the large building. Thorough cleaning is ongoing throughout the building.
Many of the YMCA’s fitness and exercise options are already available. These include:
• Fitness Center appointments
• Kontes Pool appointments for lap swimming, water exercise, water walking
• Virtual Learning Support Program for kids
• Personal Training (one-on-one appointments, or two members of the same household)
• Selected group exercise classes
• Outdoor Youth Sports
• Outdoor MVP All Abilities Youth Program
• Youth swim lessons
• Swim Team Camp/Clinics
More programs and services will be added over the coming weeks. To learn more, call 856-691-0030 or check ccaymca.org.