The Vineland Public Library is excited to offer additional hours to our Curbside Pickup Service. New hours will begin Monday, September 14. This service will allow patrons to borrow library materials contactless and without coming into the building. The Library building is still closed to the public.
Here are some guidelines and procedures.
1. Masks must be worn.
2. A limit of five items per library card.
3. Your account must be in good standing without fines over $1.99. If you would like to make arrangements to pay a fine, call the Library and use ext. 4735.
4. All pickups will be at the front entrance of the library.
5. Requests for materials by phone may be made 9 a.m.–5 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays, and 9 a.m.–6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays by calling the Reference desk at 856-794-4244, ext. 4243 or the Children’s desk at 856-794-4244, ext. 4246.
6. You may place holds on items at any time by using our online catalog on the Library’s website
7. Pickup times will be 9 a.m.–5 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays, and 9 a.m.–6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
8. You will receive notification by email or phone when your material is available for pick up. A pickup time will be given to you at that time.
9. When you arrive at the library for pickup, call 856-794-4244, ext. 4721, have your library card ready and someone will place your material(s) on a table outside the library for pickup.
10. You must have your library card when placing a hold and picking up your material.
11. Materials may be returned in the Drop Box 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There will be a 72-hour quarantine period on returned books before they are re-shelved.
12. Library staff will accommodate patrons experiencing mobility issues by placing items in their trunk.
13. The library is not accepting donations at this time.
For more guidelines and procedures on the curbside pickup service, visit the Library’s website at vinelandlibrary.org. For questions and comments regarding this service, e-mail a librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.