Mayor Anthony Fanucci issued the following update late last week regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic:
As we all know, the situation surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic is fluid and ever changing, with massive amounts of information to be processed. To that end, I am issuing the following directive regarding park closures in Vineland in order to allow our residents some opportunity for fresh air and exercise, while still adhering to the Governor’s Executive Order.
As of Friday, April 10, the following park facilities only will be reopened:
• The Walking Track at Romano Park
• Fishing and the Walking Trail at Anthony Campanella Park (South Vineland)
• The Dog Park on Laurel Road
• The Landis Park Walking Trail
Anyone using these facilities must adhere to social distancing guidelines and must wear a face covering per CDC guidelines. Vineland Police will be monitoring these facilities for compliance. Please continue to monitor the City website, and our Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin social media pages for additional updates on openings and closures as information continues to change.
In addition, please be advised that the Governor has issued an updated Executive Order regarding New Guidelines For Essential Retail Stores as follows:
• All essential retail must indefinitely limit the number of customers in their stores to 50 percent of their approved capacity.
• Customers and employees must wear face coverings.
• Stores must provide special shopping hours for high-risk individuals; erect physical barriers between customers, cashiers, and baggers where practical; and regularly sanitize areas used by their employees.
Thank you for your continued adherence to these guidelines, and for doing your part to flatten the curve in New Jersey.