The Vineland Public Library is excited to offer “Curbside Pickup Service” beginning Monday, July 6, allowing patrons to borrow library materials contactless and without coming into the building. The Library building is still closed to the public. Here are some guidelines and procedures for curbside pickup.
1. Masks must be worn.
2. A limit of five items per library card.
3. Your account must be in good standing without fines over $1.99. To make arrangements to pay a fine, call the Library and use ext. 4735.
4. All pickups will be at the front entrance of the library.
5. Requests for materials by phone may be made Mondays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 12 noon by calling 856-794-4244, ext. 4243 or ext. 4246
6. You may place holds on items at anytime by using our online catalog on the Library’s website.
7. Pickup times are Tuesdays, 3 to 6 p.m., and Fridays 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
8. You will receive notification by e-mail or phone when your material is available for pickup. A pickup time will be given to you at that time.
9. When you arrive at the library for pickup, you will call 856-794-4244, ext. 4721, have your library card ready and someone will place your material on a table outside the library for pickup.
10. You must have your library card when placing a hold and picking up your material.
11. Materials may be returned in the Drop Box Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., and Tuesdays 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. There will be a 72-hour quarantine period on returned books before they are re-shelved.
12. Materials borrowed prior to March 16, 2020 should be returned to the library before July 31, 2020. These materials will not be charged a fine. Materials returned after that date will be charged late fees.
13. Library staff will accommodate patrons experiencing mobility issues by placing items in their trunk.