As a homeowner, you understand the importance of maintaining and adding value to your home. One of the fastest and most cost-effective home improvement projects is painting. WallPro Painting of Vineland is now ready to help you with your painting project and is also part of the Xspero Network. When you use your Xspero Digital Gift Card to pay, 20 percent goes to your selected charity, all without costing you more!.
There’s something special about a newly painted room, but it also feels good to give with Xspero. With a new look, furniture “pops” when placed in front of freshly re-done walls. With paint, you can set a mood.Regardless of your goal, painting is an improvement that adds value to your home.
These suggestions will help you get started in choosing the right paint color:
1. A well-chosen color of new paint will help bring your vision to life.
2. Before your project starts, think about the overall feel you’re seeking for your home. Create a unified feeling by painting the walls in every room the same or complementary colors.
• Ask yourself how you want to feel and how you want visitors to feel when they enter your home. From there, do your homework regarding paint colors and the moods they evoke.
• For example, if you want a tranquil and calm aura, lighter tones of greens, purples, and beiges are great choices to promote feelings of serenity and peacefulness. If you want to liven up your walls, red brings vim and vitality to a room.
3. Paint is the great disguise for many dings, marks, and dry-wall mistakes. Are your walls dull-looking, marked up or otherwise marred in some way? If so, painting is a quick way to make the room look like new.
4. Paint can increase brightness in a room. Of course, some natural lighting helps tremendously, but the paint you choose can bounce the light around to make the room appear lighter and brighter.
5. Remember the exterior surfaces of the property. Because it’s the first glimpse someone gets of your property, it’s wise to make the exterior of your home look its best. Painting the outside of your house brings color and makes your home look clean and fresh.
No matter where you live or how much you’ve invested in your home, putting on a new coat of paint, inside or out, will increase the value of your home. And when you use Xspero to pay for part of your project, you’re doing good for your community.