Jersey Peach Bruschetta
1 baguette, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
1/4 cup olive oil, divided
3 large Jersey Fresh peaches (we used both white and yellow)
2 TB Jersey Fresh basil, chiffonade
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp Kosher salt
1/4 cup Jersey Fresh honey
1 tsp hot sauce, or more as desired (we used Hank’s “so pitted” hot sauce made with Jersey peaches)
4 oz goat cheese
25m prep / 18m cook time
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place baguette slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush both sides with 3 TB of the olive oil. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, add the peaches, basil, salt and 1 TB olive oil. Mix gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, add vinegar, honey and hot sauce. Whisk together, adding more hot sauce to taste.
- Spread goat cheese on baguette slices. Spoon the peach basil mixture on top of the goat cheese. Drizzle with the hot honey.
- Serve immediately.
For more Jersey Fresh recipes, visit findjerseyfresh.com/JerseyFresh/recipes