It’s that time of the year again—the “hunkering down” time during the first part of the year when we plan and schedule this year’s calendar of Main Street Vineland events. So let’s see what we have on tap for you.
• Cruise Down Memory Lane: This iconic event of The Ave returns for the 31th time back in its regular summer slot—on Saturday, June 10 (rain date: Sunday, June 11). The Ave will again be filled with millions of dollars of classic cars—on display and cruising. You won’t want to miss this.
Running The Ave 5K: Runners from throughout the Delaware Valley will once again converge on downtown Vineland on Sunday, June 25, rain or shine, as Cumberland County’s premier road race—fully sanctioned—returns for a fourth year, again organized by Second Capital Running.
• Food Truck Festival: Come hungry and stay late as we bring lots of food trucks and a day of entertainment to The Ave as this super event returns for its fifth year on Sunday, August 27, rain or shine, again be on Landis Avenue and the Boulevard.
• A Taste of Vineland: Enjoy food—main courses, appetizers, and desserts—from Vineland’s finest restaurants at Main Street Vineland’s signature fundraising event, on Wednesday, October 25. It’ll be an evening of fun and fellowship, which will also include a fabulous silent auction and much more.
• Pumpkin Patch Party: Our annual fall funfest is planned this year for Saturday, October 28, rain or shine, in the mini-parks at Landis Avenue and the Boulevard. It always brings a lot of kids their families for a time of good, wholesome fun.
• Weddings on The Ave: This online and social media promotion showcases the many wedding-related businesses on The Ave. Al’s Shoes will again be the major sponsor. We plan to roll it out for November 1 through 14.
• Christmas Parade: This is one of our biggest events of the year. It packs The Ave with Christmas good cheer and is the perfect way to start the holiday season. This year, as usual, it’s planned for the Saturday after Thanksgiving, November 25 (rain date: Sunday, November 26).
• An Olde Fashioned Christmas on The Ave: This Yuletide extravaganza returns for a second year on Friday and Saturday, December 1 and 2. Turn the clock back to Christmas days of yesteryear—a weekend loaded with activities and opportunities to come to The Ave to enjoy great times and do holiday shopping.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for all our events, with sponsorship levels to fit any budget.
* * *
For more information on Main Street Vineland’s initiatives, programs, and activities, call our office at 856-794-8653, visit our website—theave.biz—or check us out at facebook.com/mainstreetvineland. You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.