By: SNJ Today Staff
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE, NJ – The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation has announced a new event titled “Developing A Leader’s Eye.” This seminar will be held on Oct. 30 at Icona Avalon located at 7849 Dune Drive in Avalon, N.J. starting with breakfast at 8 a.m. Certified speaker and trainer Jeff Whitaker will be presenting and the county chamber has invited all local business people and aspiring leaders to attend and learn how to help meet the challenges of tomorrow head on.
“Our members and the business community has shown excitement and appreciation for the investment that the Education Foundation has made in bringing Jeff Whitaker here to present this vital topic,” said John Kelly, Marketing Director of the Chamber, in a press release. The event is sponsored by Icona Means Business.
The seminar promises to discuss:
• Breaking away from being overwhelmed, time-deprived, and exhausted
• Developing the leader within you
• Strategies for everyone from CEOs to front-line employees
• Walking away with real action steps that can make a difference
• A terrific breakfast and opportunity to network with peers
The Oct. 30 “Developing A Leader’s Eye” seminar will be held at Icona Avalon from 8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and includes breakfast. Members of the chamber will pay $25, while non-members will pay $40. Reservations are required and can be made online at www.capemaycountychamber.com/leader
- On the Ave: A Tour, Cats, and Music
- What’s Good – Pascale Sykes Conference
- Camden County Freeholders Approve Fentanyl Strip Pilot Program
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org