By: SNJ Today Staff
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — Officials from Atlantic City are advising of possible traffic and pedestrian delays this weekend during the annual Atlantic City Marathon.
On Saturday, October 19, a Boardwalk advisory will be issued, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. bikes are prohibited on the Atlantic City Boardwalk and people should use precaution when walking or running on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City and Ventnor.
On Sunday, October 20 a Traffic and Boardwalk advisory will be issued.
During the Marathon there will be no parking along the route:
- Brigantine Connector/Atlantic City Expressway Tunnel – Closed: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Employee access road to Borgata, entrances to Borgata, Harrah’s and Golden Nugget – Delays: 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Bacharach Blvd., New Hampshire Ave. & Melrose Ave. – Delays: 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Borgata Employee Parking and Delivery Entrance -Closed: 7 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Stockton University Begins New Institute For Lifelong Learning
- Good as Gould: Legendary Bridgeton Educator to be Honored for His Impact on Community
- Rowan College Of South Jersey Ranked No. 1 Community College In The State
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email us at email@example.com