By: SNJ Today Staff
MILLVILLE, N.J. — Officials from the Millville Development Corporation (MDC) are calling to all mural artists for public art installations all throughout High Street in the Glasstown Arts District.
The installations are located at:
▪ The “tunnel” at 19 N. High Street (this must have a music theme)
▪ The BJ Roaster building at 231 N. High Street (this must be a mosaic)
▪ Gate Panel between the Bruni’s Burger and Manny Pizza buildings at 432 N. High Street
Each mural will have its own budget and the budget should include all costs for the installations.
The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, August 16 and include a resume or biography, examples of existing work, a sketch of the proposed mural, and a budget for the project. The MDC will contact those who are chosen to participate in the mural projects.
A hard copy and a digital copy of the public art proposal must be received by 5 p.m. on August 16. Postmarks will not be accepted.
Please mail or hand-deliver proposals to Marianne Lods, Executive Director, Millville Development Corp., 22 N. High St., Millville, NJ 08332.
For more information contact Marianne Lods at email@example.com or 856-293-0556.
- Life Sentences: Aging with Aplomb
- ‘Joker’ and ‘West Side Story’ Approved for N.J. Film Tax Credit
- Groundbreaking Held for New Affordable Housing in Bridgeton
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org