By: SNJ Today Staff
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. – Officials from the Atlantic City Community Fund (ACCF) have announced its inaugural group of grantees for 2019.
The ACCF will award $28,000 to seven organizations to help strengthen the Atlantic City community.
“Atlantic City is fortunate to have so many incredible organizations and individuals working to build a stronger, more resilient city,” said Evan Sanchez, President of the Atlantic City Community Fund Board of Advisors. “The Atlantic City Community Fund is thankful to the organizations that provided seed funding, so we could support so many quality organizations working in Atlantic City in this inaugural class of grantees. We are excited to work with other philanthropists, big and small, to replenish the fund and create a significant endowment to support the good work of organizations serving the Atlantic City community for years to come.”
The following organizations will receive grant funds ranging from $2,500 to $5,000:
• Atlantic City Arts Foundation
• Chicken Bone Beach Historical Foundation, Inc.
• Community Food Bank of New Jersey, Inc.
• Mud Girls Studios
• New Jersey Tree Foundation, Inc.
• Robin’s Nest, Inc.
• St. James Atlantic City Community Development Corporation
Funding for the ACCF is provided by founding supporters, The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation and Community Foundation of South Jersey (CFSJ). It will support a variety of nonprofit organizations and initiatives from arts and culture, food security, anti-poverty, beautification, and education.
For more information about the Atlantic City Community Fund visit accommunityfund.org.
- RCSJ Opens New Satellite Location in Bridgeton: Bringing Local, Affordable Educational Opportunities
- ‘Verse Diversity,’ Poetry Sees a Resurgence in Millville
- Let Your Setback Ignite Your Comeback
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email us at email@example.com