By: SNJ Today Staff
CHERRY HILL, N.J. – The Cherry Hill Board of Education is accepting applications from Cherry Hill residents who are qualified and would like to be considered to fill a vacated seat on the Cherry Hill Board of Education until January 7, 2020.
All applicants must be:
- A citizen of the United States of America
- At least 18 years old
- Able to read and write
- A Cherry Hill resident of the municipality for at least one year
- Registered to vote in the District
- Not disqualified as a voter under N.J.S.A. 19:4-1
- Not convicted of a disqualifying crime pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:12-1
- Not directly or indirectly involved in any contract or claim against the Board
Interested applicants should submit a letter and resume to Mrs. Lynn E. Shugars, Assistant Superintendent, Business/Board Secretary, Malberg Administration Building, 45 Ranoldo Terrace, P.O. Box 5015, Cherry Hill, N.J. 08034. Applications may also be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax: (856) 616-9675.
Applications for the vacant seat are due by June 7, 2019
- Vineland Recording Artist Releases Video Game-Inspired Album, ‘Water Temple’
- Camden’s Charter School Network Dedicates Swim Program In Memory of Drowned Youth
- CCTEC’s Interact Club Partners with Salvation Army to Provide Presents for 200 Local Children
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email us at email@example.com